I am interested in creating a series in my blog of people who have had the opportunity to go into medical school/medicine but instead chose another career path (whether because of circumstances or felt better career choices were available).
Some salient points to include would be:
- What the exact opportunity you had was to enter the medical field
- The reasoning why you didn’t chose medicine as a profession
- The career path you eventually chose
- At current stage of professional life are you happy with your decision or do you regret not going into medicine?
- If your child or close friend wanted to pursue a career in medicine how would you respond?
- Compare where you are now on your financial path with where you could have expected to have been if you had indeed pursued a career in medicine.
Please review guest post submission guidelines.